We are looking for you!
Get ready to live an amazing experience with almost 200 participants from all over Europe!
We need a content volunteer for the planning team of The Academy 2021!
What do you need to be a support content volunteer?
● Be a volunteer of a Member Organisation of WAGGGS
● Have approval from your International Commissioner to fill the role
● Have previous experience(s) with Academy or with similar training events
● Be able to communicate effectively in English
● Have previous experience as a facilitator/ trainer
● Represent and appreciate the diversity of the Europe Region WAGGGS
● Be able to think strategically
● Be committed and accountable for the tasks agreed with the rest of the Support Team
● Be available for online work and agreed virtual meetings
● If possible, and strongly encouraged – be present at the first preparatory meeting. The meeting will take place in June for 2 days in Germany. Please note that depending on the Covid situation, the meeting might be online.
● Be present at the event itself that will be held in Germany 26-31/10/2021 (this may change depending on the covid-19 situation)
Are you interested? Fill out this application form by 10/03/2021.