Are you planning a project about leadership training?
Does it include a partnership between Scout and/or Guide associations of at least two European countries which are members of the European and Eurasia Regions of WOSM and/or the Europe Region WAGGGS?
Is it contributing to solving a problem or challenge your associations and/or societies are facing and does it have a long term and sustainable impact on your associations?
If you answer all these questions with “yes”, then continue reading and find out how you can apply for a grant from the Leadership Training Fund (LTF) to support your project!
Scope of Possible LTF Projects
If your project…
- is about leadership training;
- includes a partnership between Scout and/or Guide associations of at least two European countries which are members of the European and Eurasia Regions of WOSM and/or the Europe Region WAGGGS;
- contributes to solving a problem or challenge your associations and/or societies are facing;
- will have a long term and sustainable impact on your associations;
- is possible to be evaluated;
- is not funded entirely by the LTF – you have own/other funding as well;
- is open to engaging in a dialogue with us;
… then a grant application for support through the Leadership Training Fund (LTF) is worth considering!
For the LTF, a partnership is a co-operation where learning, benefits and contributions occur for both parties.
Overview of Supported LTF Projects
To give you an idea what kind of projects have been supported in the past, browse through the Overview 2012-2019 and the Report 2012-2019 presenting LTF Projects supported between 20112 and 2019, recently prepared by the volunteer team managing the Leadership Training Fund.
Applying for a LTF Project Grant
If you are interested please complete the LTF Application Form (2018 version) and send it, along with your budget, to the LTF-Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be considered, applications and reports have to be written and submitted in English.
To help you plan your project, the LTF currently applies the following project and grant timeline:
LTF Project Reporting Standards
To ensure a high standard in reporting of projects co-financed by the Leadership Training Fund, please make sure you follow the requirements indicated in the LTF Reporting Checklist (2018 version).
You can find more information in the questions & answers section. However, you are very welcome to contact any of us directly at email@example.com if you have further questions.